Wednesday, August 13, 2014

August 4, 2014


You guys flew to Cali? What? Well really it doesn't suprise me that you mostly just ate food while you were there, our family is good at that! Hey to bad that you guys are not there for this weekend... I am going to the San Diego temple! I am so excited!!! Don't worry I will take some good fotos and all. I am hoping to make a stop by In and Out too! 
Yeah you do like to do some people watching just wait a year and you can do it in the Salt Lake airport! hahaha the story about mom and them at the waters egde made me laugh pretty good! Wow Bridget has just got problem after problem poor girl. Hope she gets feeling better also. Hey so Corn told me that JC is working out to Vulcraft I said you sure its not bull crap but he said Vulcraft, have you seen him out there? he bought  himself  a new F150 . I agree with you 100% it is important to like what you do.
   I love what I do. There is no work better, more satisfying, or disapointing; like mission work. Everyday is important, there are thousands that pass on the street everyday that need what we know, they are missing something in their lives although they may not feel so, we have what will feel their soul with comfort and peace. and I love being an instrument that can help so that whole can be filled. 
  Well today for pday we are going to go to a steakhouse and eat till we can fit anymore food in our mouths, should be a good time. This last thursday we got to play soccer with some young men who are invstigating the church and that was really fun. It is good to have a friendship between us and our investigators and my comp  and I do that very well, it is awesome to got to know these people and their stories, and then watch the gospel transform their lives! Love you paps you are always in my prayers. 
Love,
 Elder Zundel
Fighting Lions

Service Project

Pizza cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment