Wednesday, August 13, 2014

July 28, 2014


BAM! Just like that! How lucky of a kid Rome Italy( Jardee Nessen's mission call) oh Tijuana City of Sodoma... Yeah it is that time to be heading off to the work of the Lord. I have not gotten any letters or packages from grandma so I think I will get in in our next conference which will be in a couple of weeks, I should get your package too. Don't worry I am not looking for a wife here, I got one waiting for me back home, I dont know who she is. But she is waiting!
   Well the work here in TJ is going well right now, we had an open house in the church and we recieved a couple of references so we are going to work with them and get them baptized here in a couple of weeks. I have been studying the atonement a lot during this week and it is amazing what our Redeemer has done and does for us. It kind of changed the way that I look and the atonement and how I can forgive others. 
   So during this week he had to recieve another Elder from another ward because his comp got sent home, so he is working with us for a little while. And well the other day we were going to teach a younger kid and we got to his house and he wasn't there, but his drunk mother was... so we went in to try to calm her down and ask when her son would be back. While we are talking she looks at the new comp and says, you are beautiful. Then looks at my normal comp and says where are you from? My comp says Peru, and she says ah those Peruanos are nothing but trouble, then she looks at me and says, but you are el mas guapo, then she went back and forth between the new comp and me deciding who she wanted to get married to, and at the end she gave a rose to the new comp and chose him. She says will you marry me? I will wait for you. hahahha it was so funny, but sad cause she was passing though some rough times in her life in that time. 
   She is a member less active, but she went to the church last week and when she got back she got in a fight with her husband and he lost respect for the fist time with her. She didn't undersand why God would let that happen, she is supposed to be blessed when she does the right thing. But what she doesn't understand is that we are blessed with these trials in our lives to use them in our benefit. I see this every day in the mission. We are obedient to the rules of the mission, we should be blessed with miracles and people begging to be baptized, but that is not how it is. Instead, people don't read the Book of Mormon, decide that the Mormon Church is not for them, and a whole lot more things. But these are tests, I can't let them get me disanimated, or diminish my faith in any form, because in that way satan wins and I get caught in his chains. There is not time to be disanimated, or discouraged. That is not why I am here. I am here to complete a mission that God has sent me to do. 
I love you mom.
 Love,
 Elder Zundel
  
Have fun In Cali!!!



Well I dont have much time at all I wrote mom so take a look at that. To answer your question about how I will compete with Taylor y Julian, well I wont don't plan on getting married for some time I want to be stable before I make any big moves. 
I love you paps you are a great example to me. 
Love,
 Elder Zundel




No comments:

Post a Comment